Sunday, December 18, 2011 9:07 PM,

"I thought love was black and white, that it was wrong, or it was right. But you ain't leaving without a fight, and I think I am just as torn inside. Cause I don't know who I am...who I am without you."


Obsessed with this song right now. So good. <3 Missy Higgins!

"She will love you more than I could...she who dares to stand where I stood."

Also. The Blindside = the most wonderful movie ever. If I hadn't discovered it....well. I wouldn't know the difference, BUT, once I saw it I'd be blown away.

Sandra Bullock is the best!
not to mention Tennessee accents :)

Ok. also, I love Christmas. Yes, I do. Truly do!!

<3 Thank you God for sending your Son to this broken earth! How desperately we needed you, and still do.
post a comment (1)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}