Monday, January 23, 2012 2:10 PM,

I'm in like. haha. Not in love...yet. But boy, you got me. I'm so hooked. and I try to act independent, like I don't need you...oh, but I do! <3 you make my heart beat. you make me smile. you make me laugh. you make me silly. So many things I want to say, but the words get stuck in my throat. So sometimes I'm quiet, and I just watch you. your every move. your breath. your eyes.

But at the same time, I feel this need to keep God in the picture. It's so dangerous! I could so easily push him out completely! I could say "I got this!" but how crazy would that be...to think I could control my own feelings?! Never. I'm insane when it comes to the heart department. I need self control. I need boundaries. I need someone bigger than me guiding me through this new journey. I've been in love before...but not like this. There's something new and wonderful about this new story. and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Here's to new beginnings. It's 2nd semester! I'm finally letting myself love again. I'm free!
post a comment (1)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}