Monday, March 28, 2011 5:59 PM,

"My words were cold and flat, and you deserve more than that."

I love that it is 6 pm and guess what! I still see that spring time sunshine coming through my window! That is perfection if you ask me! Also, I can hear Florida beckoning my name!!! I cannot resist its summoning! Only 2 more days, I can do this!!! haha. and can you believe that over spring break I was saddled for responsibilities from my english teacher and i have to design a tee-shirt for school. Not that I don't want to, I just wish it were due another Monday, NOT the one right after break :P haha.

Anyways. I could go into this huge thing about what's happening in my heart these days, and I really want to, but I smell dinner cooking and I know that to half-start something that really deserves more of my time would be unfair. So instead, I will leave you with a promise! A promise to share my heart's hurtings and healings next post :)

Fair thee well!
post a comment (1)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}