Tuesday, March 29, 2011 1:05 PM,

ok. for some reason my eyes were opened to something amazing on Sunday night! I mean I think I've realized it before, but for some reason it really hit me this time! it is as follows.

When a person is willing to admit their failures and express their yearning for change they become humbled and maybe even humiliated, and guess what! That is absolutely beautiful to God! He relishes in our confessions! It brings him joy to see our walls fall down. You become absolutely gorgeous when you are humbled. Humility is the highest form of beauty to God. Wow. Imagine if every girl understood that! No longer would we be ruled by pride and first impressions. We would have such a simpler existence knowing our beauty rests in letting go, not putting on masks and facades that never satisfy.

"What do I know of You, who spoke me into motion? Where have I even stood but the shores along Your ocean? Are You fire, are You fury? Are You sacred, are You beautiful? What do I know of holy?"

For some reason that song has always spoken to me. No matter when or where or who sings it, I feel it impacting me in some way, and it is no different today. I just wish that everyone could feel the poundings and urgings in their hearts! I just wish we could see clearly for once!! But we are blinded by worldly desires and the pains of completely broken hearts. It is probably God's worst nightmare come true to see His children falling flat on their face and denying the one rescue that He designed for us! The rejection of his own blood...it is heart wrenching.
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}