Monday, April 4, 2011 9:34 PM,

What's gonna happen when you're gone? What if you don't come back? Will the questions ever stop flooding my mind? I can almost be positive they won't, but hopefully along with the questions will come more answers. Answers that seem to be vague and blurry lined, but they will somehow comfort me and help me to wake up a little quicker, and fall asleep a little softer. It's hard. Life just is. You can't get around it, and there's ALWAYS sorrow. I don't care who you are. You are gonna experience it and it will stink and you will move on. And I'm not trying to be pessimistic, I'm just acknowledging that my life was never meant to be lived "easily". Because easy doesn't even mesh with what I believe! My beliefs are hard! They are intense, hardcore stuff that cannot be swayed easily and therefore cannot be believed in easily. It's a struggle and I don't want to sound cheesy...but love is really all we have! haha. Look at me, quoting justin bieber when it's the most serious blog post of my life! But honestly, I get on these highs of your touch and your smile and then I'm on these lows of missing those blue eyes and imagining horrible things that no one even wants to know exists in my innocent brain.

I'm alone.

But I'm strong enough to keep fighting, with or without you by my side.
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}