Friday, March 25, 2011 3:53 PM,

Today is one of those days where I feel completely free to just dance around and scream and sing at the top of my lungs, and guess what! Nobody can do anything about it! Why? because today marks the beginning of my beautiful SPRING BREAK! :) :) Happiest feeling ever. The end of 3rd quarter is SO stressful, and add a 32 page Bible paper. yeah. those are the ingredients for a stress break down! But somehow I finished the paper 6th hour today and all I have left is to proof read it and email it to my teacher! yayyy :D

"I don't want to see you anymore, I'm just not that strong. I love it when you're here, but I'm better when you're gone. I'm certain that I'm giving, and oh how you can take! There's no use in you looking, there's nothing left for you to take. Baby, please release me, you don't you don't need me...let my heart rest in pieces."

Those are the words blaring out my computer speakers at the moments from the lovely voice of Rascal Flatts :D and I am eating my favorite Krunchers chips! And I'm just going to explode with joy! I truly am! and we rented a movie for tonight. Secretariat! I haven't seen it yet, so we'll see how it goes :) and I need to watch American Idol! I taped it last night so yeah. And...well I am just looking forward to a lot of sleep.

"And I'm surrounded by a million people, I still feel alone! Let me go home! I still miss you, you know. Let me go home! I've had my run, but baby I'm done! I've got to go home." ♥

With those glorious words from Michael Buble I will leave you.
happy weekend!
post a comment (6)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}