I can't wait for that feeling! Being proposed to!! I look forward to it every day even though it's probably wayyy out there. I've always been a dreamer, planning my reaction and the kiss and the ring and what I'll be wearing and where it will happen and what season it will be! I have endless possibilities running through my brain. and no one can stop them! I love that about our brains, completely free to thunder and lightening in the silence of our skulls. No one has to know! That can also be very dangerous I realize, but in this context I am in the complete innocence and bliss of a happily ever after. I don't see much farther than that proposal, and what I do see is limited in perspective and probably very far from the reality of marriage and raising a family. Big responsibilities!! Anyhow. I'm still free to dream, right? :)
post a comment (3) back to top? a skin by leen12