Isn't it weird to look back from February to now and see how much I've grown, and how much you've made me better? To see that smile and the change behind those blue eyes. To see someone so great get even greater. It's weird that I went into this completely blind...literally. and now I can't imagine Junior Senior Banquet any other way. I don't know if it was me or you, but one of us decided we wouldn't give up and we made something out of virtually nothing. I'm scared to call it love...but then at the same time I want to just put it out there. I'm learning a lot lately to just put my heart out there. I've been so afraid to lately, and I think it may be costing me. How can I love someone if I won't share myself with them? How can I entertain dreams of happily ever after if I'm not open and honest with what I'm thinking and feeling? I've been guarded for far too long. I've kind of secretly taught myself to be careful all my life, and while it is smart, it also stops love from ever having a chance to bloom. So I'm finally letting go of my inhibitions, which sounds so cliche, but I am. I did it today. yeah, it was late, not perfect timing, over a text, blah blah. But it happened, ok? I was brave enough to say it. To say I miss you like crazy and I'm not gonna ever forget anything you say. I'm gonna rehearse our conversations over and over in my brain and I'm gonna memorize your voice and play it back in my dreams. yeah. Let's just call this love.
post a comment (2) back to top? a skin by leen12