Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:56 AM,

Welcome Christmas! I have waited so long for you, and I just cannot wait to welcome you into my home and into my car with the radio turned up nice and loud. I just love that you decided to show up right when I thought I couldn't take this winter any longer! And to think I was getting all mad about snow...you make snow better. You make the cold nights easier to bear! I love you, Christmas. You truly give me happiness. Maybe you could break tradition and stay a little longer this year? More than a month perhaps? I know it's asking a lot, but you see, January is so hard to bear without you. I mean imagine that wind whipping my poor little nose, and the snow freezing my fingertips and toes. And there's no Christmas carol in the background to keep my mind off of it! No, it's only the bitter cold and me. all alone. How could you do such a thing?? I think I've made a very convincing argument, Christmas. Don't leave me lonely this year, ok??

♥ kaitlyn
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}