Let's just take a sneak peek, back to the day we met. I loved that day. I lived for that day. And somehow now that's over, I feel myself somehow slipping away. I lost that love for life. That enthusiasm that brought me smiling to your front door. I miss it. And I'm at a loss for how to gain it back? It's always this way, wanting for more, wishing for the distant past to somehow come racing back to the present, or maybe that's what the future is for. A new book is written in one tear drop, yet I can feel the drops flowing, so does that make about 100 books now? I'm lost...so very lost. When did this dream die? And I'm hoping for the impossible. I'm hoping we'll have a second chance, but I see those old photographs and I know that glint in my eye is gone. I see those innocent eyes. That naive smile. And I know I'll never have it back. But maybe it will return in some unknown form. It will feel new, and fresh, but really it will be you and me all over again, just in new bodies. Maybe it's not all lost...Maybe I'll wake up in your arms again and everything will just be ok...just maybe.
post a comment (3) back to top? a skin by leen12