Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:32 PM,

Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down! Give me something that will haunt me when you're not around...cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile ♥
Mmmm. Yes, I love Taylor Swift. I probably quote her way too much. Not like she's a genius or anything. and actually I've heard she's awful live. But I think she is creative and cute. Creative within her genre I suppose...because technically all her songs are about boys, so that's not REALLY creative, but within her limited field of experience she is fabulously creative! or maybe it's just i love country music, curly hair, and blue eyes. Yeah, that must be it.

Well. Life in Kaitlyn Nicole's world is not very fascinating, so I won't bore you with it. And for a minute I felt a rant coming on about gossiping and the wonderful world of being a senior in high school. but no, I doubt anyone cares.

I will say, I have been so inspired by God lately. And I came down to my lowest point, like I actually got sick from being so stressed. I had the worst cramps for 3 hours! Then God just spoke to me through his lovely book of truth. and all the sudden I'm feeling light and like I can fly! I love these days.

This is probably the worst blog entry ever, because it's completely unoriginal. Oh well. Maybe someone will appreciate my dreary teenage life :)
♥ kaitlyn
post a comment (2)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}