Monday, August 2, 2010 1:39 PM,

Enough serious blog posts. Don't you ever just want to laugh and to just be suspended in this moment of perfection where all that matters is the laugh lines around your eyes and the dimples protruding from your happy cheeks?? Ah, now that qualifies as a good day in my opinion, one where laughter is produced often and for no reason at all! I love laughter, just the Mary Poppins song! I love to laugh, long and loud and clear! Really, you can ask my family, I hardly ever shutup, but when I do it's so pause for laughter. That occurs often, just fyi.
But if laughter isn't possible then you can be assured a huge grin will be stuck on my face, and my cheeks will be screaming in agony because their muscles have definitely reached their limits for the day, but I keep pushing them farther and farther as my smile grows and grows! I can't help but be happy, it's who I am! Sure, I have my negative, pessimistic moments, but the happy far outweigh those times, and I'm really sad for the people who haven't seen that side of me for whatever reason.
Laughter is my medicine and smiling is my antidote for the sadness that may come crashing down on me at any given moment. The only sadness that I have yet to find a cure for is my sadness and longing for Virginia. It never seems to fully leave, it always hangs around, tempting me to just sink into the sad darkness and never emerge. but I refuse! I have way too much to live for to totally succumb to it.
But this laughter is not only an outward show of happiness, it really reaches down to my soul! It's deep within my veins and I can't deny it's presence no matter how depressed I feel some days! I feel the hope and promise of tomorrow and I cannot possibly reside in the hopelessness any longer! God is so good to me, that is enough reason for my happiness.
I really hate to see unhappy people and I wish somehow I could contribute to the cause of making them happier, but I know it's not something a person can bring about. It must come from a heart for God! It's impossible to make someone happy! You just can't! But you can be a good example of the happiness God gives :) That's one of my missions in life. Be a picture of God's happiness and love. It's a tough job sometimes, but I try to do it...sometimes I fail! Actually I do a lot, because I have this thing inside telling me to just give up on happy and let myself be miserable. Sometimes that is easier, but it never solves anything....then again, it is good to just be real and let it out sometimes. I have those days... a lot.
But my failures aren't what's important. The important stuff lies in the laughter, the smiles, the contented silence, the satisfied sigh after a long day. My day's value is found in the happiness God gives me with every breath...no one else can give that to me!
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}