Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:17 AM,

It's days like this that make me realize what amazing friends I have.
I laugh so hard my stomach hurts.
I smile so big my facial muscles are sore the next day.
I snort and make strange noises, but I don't care.
I almost fall over carrying groceries into the house.
I whack people as they pass by because I'm telling an epic story, and you BETTER NOT interrupt.
My main form of communication is movie quotes.
I blast the music when "Alejandro" comes on the radio.
I find joy in watching cheesey cheerleading movies.
I have no sense of embarrassment when in public. at all.

Just a few reasons why my friends are the best in the world.
:D <3
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}