God is at work...it is so evident in all that is around me. In every breath, every heartbeat...He's there. Even when I screw up, and my regrets come flooding back into my brain...God is there too! I confess my sins to Him as the scalding hot water runs down my back in the shower...I let my tears fall freely, burning through my mask of "perfect Christian girl," revealing who I truly am. I'm broken. I'm messing up repeatedly. And I don't even know where to begin to fix it. I am trusting myself way more than I am trusting God. But then this awesome God moment happens today and I'm reminded of his power and influence in my life...even in the small things. He is faithful! Yes, I will say it again! HE IS EVER FAITHFUL. My Grandma wrote me the other day with such an encouraging word! I actually cried when I read the letter. ♥ what a blessing my family has been to me throughout life. I should never take them for granted. And then on top of all of this I can feel a very broken relationship in my life begin to heal...I'm amazed. It was a relationship I had considered hopeless. I had thought to myself countless times that I would forever be wounded by this person and that he would never be able to love me that way I love him...and it's not a romantic love at all. It's a love that runs deeper...the love of a family member. But God is healing my wounds. I am reminded of a Newsboys song..."Restorer, Restore us! Redeemer, Redeem us!" And that is just what he is doing!
Thank the Lord for these tiny miracles taking place, just further evidence of Your plan in my insignificant life.
post a comment (0) back to top? a skin by leen12