Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:33 PM,

I am so extremely blessed. and happy.

"I have found the secret to being content in every situation."

Didn't Paul say that in one of the Epistles? I'm sure he did...and I think I have found that secret!

Not to say that I do not have my bad days and sad moments...but the good far outweighs the bad! I have gotten what my Pastor calls "an eternal perspective!" I can see beyond today's struggles, looking forward to the glory to come!

Even when I feel like crying and little things built up and frustrate me beyond belief..."I have a reason to sing! I have a reason to worship!"
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}