Wednesday, December 7, 2011 6:49 PM,

I haven't been on here in so long...so much has happened. So many new people, new thoughts, new feelings...new everything! My experiences are priceless and everything is happening so quickly, I cannot even comprehend it! And I'm a jumble of excitement and nerves all the time with a hint of irritation at times. Sometimes I am so confident in who I've become and who I've been, and other times I'm so confused and I don't know myself at all! All I know is that God is doing amazing things in my life, even when it's not apparent at this exact moment in time. Someone said last week that God is not linear. He is not bound by time. and I was blown away. Time does not apply to God! He is every where, all at once! He is in the past, he is in my today and in my tomorrow! He is in my 5 years down the road. wow.
But that's all I can muster up to say to y'all tonight. Just a reflection on my silly life :)
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}