Friday, December 9, 2011 1:01 AM,

What do you do when you're hurting someone and you don't even know how?? You don't even know how to stop it...and secretly even if you figure out how you are hurting that person you don't even want to stop. There's this stubborn bone in my body that says "hey! this is me. I've always been like this, and I always will be...don't change me!" But what if me, in my natural state, is hurting those that I love? Am I willing to change in order to save a relationship. What's more important? Preserving myself or preserving a friendship?

I don't even know anymore. I feel like crying, but I have to hold it in...I have to be strong.

God, only you know what's going on here. Please mold me to the woman of God you desire me to be. When I am focused on you everything else will fall into place.
<3
post a comment (3)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}