Saturday, September 24, 2011 11:46 PM,

First of all, I'm in love with Lady Antebellum's new cd. Second, I'm home for the first time in a month from college!! :) So exciting. Third, a lot has been going on within my heart,this week especially. I even had a good cry last night, and it's been a while since I've had one of those. Probably because I'm too busy and happy in college to even have time to cry. When I go home it's like the world slows down a little and I can just let it all out. I have an inner battle going on right now...and I have no idea what to do. Then I think well maybe that's the point. Maybe I shouldn't DO anything. Just let life play its course? I don't even know.

"Some people search the whole world over just to find a love that's even half as true as the love I've found in you."

I have longed to be loved that way for a long time...and I've been waiting pretty patiently I'd say...but I still cannot rid myself of the longing. Even on my happiest "single" days...I want more. I want a lasting relationship that is secure and safe. But I guess that's the thing. Love isn't safe or secure, unless it's love coming straight from God! I feel like I have such a skewed distorted view of love and I don't know how I will ever be able to fix it. The Bible tells me God is love, but my humanity says that love is holding hands and talking for hours on the phone. What a world I live in!

Anyways. Just thought I'd rant for while. This is my 212th blog post and all ;)
post a comment (3)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}