God is really teaching me patience this week!! Wow. I always considered myself patient...but wow, I really am not! Gotta keep working on that and pushing through. There's so much waiting and wondering but I have to learn to trust in God's timing! I'm such a planner right now, already imagining everything about my life in the future without consulting God!! And this isn't the first time. And I've realized I do not guard my heart well at all these days! I have completely gien the key to someone and it's very har to get it back...did you know purity isn't only physical? It's also emotional. I don't think I have been completely emotionally pure. And I'm ashamed of it. I mean i know God will forgive me for it, but I still feel comrpomised. Ugh. Why can't I think before I speak? Just another flaw that I need to rely on God to fix!!
post a comment (2) back to top? a skin by leen12