Tuesday, December 7, 2010 7:55 PM,

Thank the Lord for Christmas music. So many sad/hard times around me, but somehow I find comfort in those songs. and I'm smiling again even when the world is crashing down around me. It may sound stupid, but it really does brighten my day. Michael Buble singing to me "And may all your Christmases be white..." I mean, how can you NOT smile with his dreamy voice coming through your stereo? Yeah. I don't know. :) And then Josh Groban's "Noel" in O Holy Night. Yeah, it gets me every time. I get the chills. And then the chestnuts going "pop pop pop". And passing around the coffee and pumpkin pie. and walking in a winter wonderland. and then "Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give to someone special." ♥ Tell me a better season than Christmas. Oh wait, you can't!
I love this holiday with all my heart!
post a comment (1)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}