Friday, December 24, 2010 7:14 PM,

Wow. I'm so beyond scared. I'm terrified and I'm sitting here hoping it all turns out, but I'm completely lost as to the outcome. But that's what I love about you. It's all so uncertain, but you have this peaceful confidence in life. Where does it come from? How do you smile right now? When I'm in tears you are my strength to take one more step. And when I felt my hand in yours I knew I would NEVER forget this moment. I knew it wasn't just a game anymore. It was past flirting. We're on this path together. Somehow two separate journeys crossed and merged into one and we're not sure where to go from here, but we're going unafraid. We're pushing past our comfort zones. We are breaking through the stereotypes. We aren't listening to the cautions and warnings screaming in our heads. We trust in something...someone, BIGGER than us. We are so small. So little. Yet there's this huge plan taking place just above our heads and we're so oblivious. I guess in this moment I'm putting everything I am into my Faith. That's all I have left at the end of the day. You are worth every sacrifice. Right now you are so worth it.
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}