Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:11 PM,

Have you ever had that untouchable feeling? Like, HELLO, i'm drowning! But no one reaches down to pick you up. No one holds your hand. You're suffocating, gasping for air, for just enough breath to utter a panicked plea! That's the worst feeling in the world, and it's happening to me.
Enter big evil villain: COLLEGE.

Me: yeah. you're disgusting, buddy.
College: I know, I love ruining people's lives.
Me: I noticed, but do you think you could lay off just this once? I mean I've got some plans for my life that actually matter.
College: nah. I like seeing you suffer, especially when you're dying to come here, but you know you can't afford it. so I just slap you in the face!
me: wow. you're awesome. (that was DRIPPING with sarcasm)


we have SUCH a great relationship, I know! and I really hope it continues to get BETTER, because I'm not getting younger, and as much as I love this dream crushing deal, it's not workin for me! It really isn't working for me!

sincerely,
a fellow college hater
post a comment (4)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}