Monday, October 4, 2010 8:05 PM,

My identity is more important than my brokenness. Wow. Let that sink in. That takes a lot of humility!! Humility that I don't yet possess, but I know will soon grow. And what is my identity? I'll tell you!

Yeah. God loves me that much. :)

I went to this conference called Inside Out, the speaker was Jennifer Strickland, and it was amazing!! All this that I'm writing is from what she spoke on. It's all about beauty and where it REALLY comes from! Of course it's the timeless topic right? but she just made it so much more clear! Read her book! "Girl Perfect" GET IT NOW!!

"Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever." -Daniel 12:3

post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}