Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:10 PM,

I hate being stuck in a rut, and wishing you could get out, but feeling like that is wishing for the impossible. Or maybe I just complicate things. Not maybe, I DO! haha I got it from my mom. she's like analytical queen, and the master of over thinking. Thank you Mom for that. haha.
How did I not realize how great Gloriana was until now? seriously. I mean, there are some inappropriate songs by them, but I love the appropriate ones ♥
So this is completely random, but I am feeling so creative lately. Like I just want to re-decorate our whole house and just re-do my whole room and make a whole scrap book in one day, and what the heck, I'm gonna write a book. :) I love that feeling. Like you can do ANYTHING because your creativity is your wings, and your mind is the wind beneath them.
And did I mention I love analogies? Well, I do!
And art class is tomorrow,YESS! So excited. Doing this collage water color thingie. I don't know how to describe it, but I can't wait to begin. Mine's like a rubber ducky kind of deal. Or just a little bird of some sort. I'm thinkin blue, green and purple for the colors. we can do complimentary colors, cool colors, warm colors, or monochromatic. But whatever we choose we can ONLY use those colors. So I'm thinking cool colors. :)
So I basically hate the Odyssey. Ok, not really. But I hate trying to figure out everything about it. Themes. Motifs. Form. Diction. AHHHH. I'm gonna scream and tear my hair out. Ok, not. but I'm sick of it. I thought after the test we were done. NOT. haha by the way, I definitely failed that test :) Oh well. That's life right. Sometimes we fail, sometimes we succeed. It's the journey, but guess what? The failures are far outweighed by the good. I have so much to be thankful for, that the failures end up turning into successes because I learn from them and move on! I'm just going with the flow this year. Senior year isn't as scary as it seems because I've got priorities and I realize what's important now. Surprising, right? I know a lot of people would disagree, but my education is NOT my priority. sorry, it's just a thing I'm doing to maybe get smarter along the way, oh, and it's kind of mandatory.
Wow, this Gloriana song is super depressing. "Breaking up's the best thing we'll ever do. Couldn't go back even if I wanted to." haha wow. cynical or what??
Um, yeah. I need something to do with my time, so if you have suggestions let me know. And yes, I have homework I should be doing right now. But I mean like something creative...Like a once a day writing assignment or something I can blog about daily. Or a 365 picture deal. Idk, I'm just bored and restless. Maybe I should finish my painting I started this summer...hm. It started off so nicely...
Peace!
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}