Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:40 PM,

sooo exhausted.
vacation has triggered this sudden exhaustion within me. all the sudden the weight of life has crashed down on me. i'm overwhelmed and scared but at the same time this energy is exploding within me because i have this rising excitement for the unknown, and the journey that is ahead of me. God has taken me this far, he won't let me finish the race without a victory. somehow I just know that.
It's been ingrained in me since i was born. I will conquer, and I will succeed because I have the greatest champion of all time on my side. I am the definition of a winner because I serve Christ.
I love that I can feel so confident in my life because of Him. He is truly my salvation and I can't help but feel great about it.
Life's got nothing on me.
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}