Saturday, July 24, 2010 3:45 PM,

So I was thinking...a dangerous thing, I know! But I've read books and I've watched movies and sometimes the girl will say this phrase before she declares her love to her shining knight... "And I realized I fell in love." Then I'm like wait....you realized...I don't know about you, but I find that so shallow! How can you just all the sudden "realize" it. Shouldn't it be some concrete feeling that you KNOW. it's beyond some sudden realization or revelation...it's a fact that cannot be the denied. it's something you should know in your inner most being, something that can't be taken away from you. but then again, who am i to talk? I've never been in love! but then again...I have. and my love story is far greater than any love story in a book or movie. mine is the with King of the universe! and let me tell you, I did not just wake up one day and think "I just realized I fell in love with the Lord of Lord, the Prince of Peace!" No. I made a conscious decision to love Him! Now, I was young when I became a Christian, but I bet if I were older I would have woken up morning after morning considering this vast love being offered toward me and I would have pondered whether or not to accept this beautiful, rare gift of perfect love. I would not have woken up one solitary morning and said "hey, I think I just realized it's time to accept Christ!" No. After many many mornings of letting God's love really permeate every fiber of my being I would wake up the final morning and declare with confidence..."I am going to accept the Love of Christ today." Now to someone else that could seem "sudden", but little did they know the inner turmoil taking place in my soul in the mornings leading up to that defining moment.
So what's more important....realizing, or knowing?
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}