Sometimes I think to myself...will I ever get over you? I think that I'm past it. I'm happy again. I'm even looking at other guys...then somehow your ghost comes back to haunt me! You get me those big blue eyes and that charming way that you have...the words you use. They pull me back in so easily. And even admitting this right now is terrifying. I imagine this blog getting into the wrong hands sometimes and I'm worried, but why should I? These feelings are real and I'm owning them...I can't deny them.
Anyways. I've been thinking a lot and I think that this Christmas break is coming just in time! I seriously need a break from life. From friends. From stress. From school. From boys. From feelings. I just want to be hopelessly lazy and to not even think. I don't want people hovering around me telling me what to do. I don't want to have to worry about what I say, how I feel, what I do...my family is so accepting of me and I can't wait to be welcomed with open arms to life's "un-dress rehearsal" :) I saw that in a quote once and I couldn't get over how true it is. Family really is life's un-dress rehearsal! A place to strip off the masks and polite behavior and just relax. To be unconditionally loved...family is the closest we can come to that here on earth.
Well, my room mate is beckoning! Asking me to edit her paper, which I shall do gladly :)