Friday, October 28, 2011 1:25 AM,

"Though your sins are like scarlet,
I will make them as white as snow.
Though they are red like crimson,
I will make them as white as wool."

-Isaiah 1:18

This verse has really hit me hard lately. I have been getting really discouraged with sin lately, not only in my life, but in the lives of people around me. I tend to think the best of everyone, and assume everyone is a good person...and I get let down a lot because of that. It has happened once again. I put high expectations on someone who did not deserve them. And then I was hurt because of it. But then God showed me the other night that it doesn't matter how much someone disappoints me, because there is still hope for that person so come back to God! No matter how deep their stains of sin, God can wash them clean! Such a powerful verse! I need to live it out better in my own life as well.
<3
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}