Sunday, September 11, 2011 11:39 PM,

I feel like praising God endlessly!! He has come through for me in sooo many ways! First of all, he placed me in the perfect college for me! It's like he molded the college specifically for me! I have amazing suite mates and friends here! And I have even notice a growth in responsibility from myself! I am even starting to become a little more independent...it's so strange to look back and see how much God has moved within you, especially in ways you never knew!
Also, I had a very broken relationship in my life...it caused me much pain and if you read my blog regularly you could probably see that playing out through my entries! But recently God completely mended that relationship in my life! And it's funny because it's not the same as it was before, and there is a new dynamic to it...but it's almost better. And I appreciate and love this person so much more than I did before! It's like God took all the tears and struggles and made them into this beautiful blossoming flower. I can't even explain it. But I cannot tell you how relieved I am by the whole situation.
God is just working my life lately guys!! It is truly awesome.
post a comment (2)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}