Tuesday, August 2, 2011 9:12 PM,

I'm constantly threatened to give in. To go look at your profile and get all worked up again. To snoop around at what girls you're talking to now. Who's pictures did you comment on today? I bet she's really pretty. Probably prettier than me. And I guess every memory we ever had is trash now, right? It's SO easy to be mad at you. but that's how I know it's wrong. The easy way out is NEVER right. So I have to take the high road. The road of forgiveness and moving on.

So today I'm NOT giving in. and I'm going to push your memory out of my brain. I'm making NEW memories. With better people. Who don't lie to me. Who don't break my heart. Who don't lead me on. I'm making memories worth keeping that won't cause me pain.

I've already made one today!! Me and Thomas ran around in the rain today :) It was heavenly. I was wearing my new rainboots. and I got soaked and my hair was in this crazy, messy bun and I did NOT care what I looked like. and I was wearing my crazy tie dye shorts and cutoff t shirts. Yeah, I was care free and God, that storm was amazing. Thank you!! I needed something beautiful like rain. I need something to stand in awe of.
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}