Sunday, August 7, 2011 9:15 PM,

Sometimes I wonder, will I ever be able to truly move on? I convince myself of it completely sometimes!! And then...it all comes crashing back on me. I'm so not over you. It's embarrassing to admit. I wish I was stronger, that I could just forget you instantly and be happy with what I've got. Isn't there a quote about that?

It's not about having what you want, but wanting what you have.

Something like that, right? Anyways. That's where I'm at right now. And then there's something else that's REALLY convicting me.

"The tragedy in our generation is that ladies would rather have a man of God than God himself. Don't aim so low sisters."

When I let that sink in I feel awful...I do that so often...

God, help me change.
post a comment (2)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}