I GOT TO SHARE THE GOSPEL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first time ever!! and I'm sooooooooooooooooo stoked. I have been babysitting two boys this summer. 7 year old and 9 year old. They aren't Christians, their Dad is a Catholic and their Mom is a Unitarian Universalist. Interesting combination! And I've been struggling this whole summer with their morals and how I can be a good example and influence on them! Well this past week I found out my friend was hosting a 5 day club across the street (it's like VBS, but in homes instead of church) and so I invited them! But I was out of town so I didn't really expect them to go to a stranger without me! BUT THEY DID!!!!!!!!! they went 3 out of the 5 days! and today all I heard were questions about God and the Bible and church and etc. and they remembered everything they were taught at 5 day club and they were verryyyy interested in this thing called Christianity! wow. I didn't actually get to lead them to Christ in prayer or anything, but I definitely put my 2 cents in! They were eager to hear it! I'm giving them Bibles this week too!!!!!! I am beyond excited. I cannot believe this opportunity, God! Thank you so much!!! <3
post a comment (3) back to top? a skin by leen12