It sometimes feels like my heart's never gonna stop hurting. Like that same old pain will just keep resurfacing...I deleted all our pictures today off my phone. ALL of them!! Your teddy bear is buried deep in my closet. But still...when I see your name a sharp pang fills my heart because I know I've lost something..someone...that can never be replaced. I mean, sure, I will move on. I will find love again. And I will someone who thinks I'm worth it. Someone who deserves my undivided attention. But still, I can never erase your memory. I can never erase your face from my mind. Whether I remember it with fond feelings or with sorrow...it's there. I wish I could just forget. But then, what kind of person would I be if I could forget someone who had a big impact on my life for over a year? I guess this is one of those times where my heart if fragile and is healing. Any sudden changes or reminders of you is like ripping open an old wound. But somehow I wake up every day and hope for the future. I hope for a new you. Some one who will treat me right and instead of leaving me hurting, they will leave me with a ring on my finger and forever on my lips.