You know what is exhausting? giving constantly of yourself and getting nothing in return. I mean giving your time, your energy, your smiles and laughter, your good attitude, even tangible gifts! and then feeling like you're empty at the end of the day and the other person is so filled up, but they aren't willing to share any with you. They aren't willing to give up their time or go without sleep for another hour. They aren't committed to you like you so desperately are committed to them. I hate that feeling, and I can see it unfolding in my life. I don't know whether its a sign to back out before it gets worse or if its a test or trial i am supposed to endure and i'll come out on the other side knowing I'm better for it. I honestly do not know, and it's starting to really wear on me.
post a comment (0) back to top? a skin by leen12