info
layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com
{older posts / recent posts}
"Now it's too late for you and your white horse...to catch me now. Try and catch me now!"That's how I feel right now. There's this window of opportunity to fall in love with someone...and you're time has passed. I wish it could have ended in roses and a kiss. But apparently that isn't meant to be. And I'm sure I could think of a million things I did wrong and I could list all my regrets, but I'm not going to. It's in the past, it's time to move on. Bigger and better things, right? And I could stay really mad at you, but I know how important forgiveness is. So I won't. I'm gonna be the bigger person and forgive you. And EVEN wish you well. Can you believe I actually prayed for you at work last night? I prayed for you. It was hard at first, but I realized I cannot hold a grudge against someone who has captivated my heart. well. HAD captivated my heart. I can't stay angry at someone whose blue eyes taught me a lot. I'll always be thankful for you. Always. But you can't catch me now! post a comment (0)