I refuse to be pessimistic. It is seriously eating away at me this very second!! But someone taught me to always be optimistic and I am putting that into action right now!
Things to optimistic about!
1. Even though I'm sick, it means I got an extra day added to my weekend, which was ALREADY a 3 day weekend!! so sickness actually gave me a 4 day weekend!!
2. I've been inspired lately to eat healthy and my dad bought me all these delicious vegetables!! so today I was watching Bones on netflix and I started eating candy while watching and suddenly I realized "dude! I could be eating my veggies right now!" so i got a bowl of snap peas and broccoli together and they were a delightful tv show snack :)
3. After OVER 2 months of wearing the same chipped red toe nail polish, I FINALLY cleaned off my toes. They look so nice and natural now :)
4. People I hardly even know are reaching out to me from college to make my transition easier! My RA and my room mate, and some friends from high school that go to my college. They're all supporting and encouraging me in this phase of life! It's such a blessing from God!
5. No more storms!! I mean, yes, I love a good thunderstorm every once a while, but sometimes it just gets me down. So the sunshine is more than welcome today! I opened up my shades and the sunlight is flooding my little room :) love it!!