"There's a new beginning and I'm moving to the rhythm of a beating, braver heart"
I feel so lonely right now. Like everyone is loving life and moving on and growing and having a blast and I'm being left behind. And that was his biggest fear. That he'd be the one leaving someone behind. and I swore I wouldn't feel that way and that it would all work out. I mean Germany for 6 months isn't THAT bad...right? But here I am, fighting tears, staring at my phone, wishing every 5 minutes he was here and I could just stare into his eyes and tell him stories and make him laugh. But wishing is pointless right now. It will only make it feel worse. I need to get up like a big girl and live. Life doesn't wait for people, especially girls who mope around hopelessly. There are still huge opportunities in front of me. I mean freshman orientation is Friday!! I'm going to be starting a huge college journey. and I'm terrified. and I wish you were a part of it. But it's very rare that two people's paths cross more than a few minutes. I mean we were lucky to even have a few days together, let alone a lifetime. Count my blessings. That's what I keep telling myself. Be brave, Kaitlyn. be brave!
post a comment (0) back to top? a skin by leen12