Wednesday, June 15, 2011 7:08 PM,

Today was amazing!!!! Like seriously. I want to put today in a lollipop and suck on it foreverrr. hahahaha. I know, a weird comparison, but it was that good! :) He was there. and I was there. and we were there togetherrrr ♥ First of all, I love zoos! And add you and it's perfect.

Also, Lady Antebellum!! ahhh. Just got their 'Need you now' cd and I'm in love!!

'Cause love only comes
Once in a while
And knocks on your door
And throws you a smile

And takes every breath
Leaves every scar
Speaks through your soul
And sings to your heart

But if I knew then what I know now
I'd fall in love


so beautiful :)

Thank you God for good music and great guys and your awesome creations!
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}