Thursday, May 5, 2011 7:04 AM,

Today marks the worst day ever! haha. Just kidding, but really, since I'm taking the AP English exam today, I guess you could say it is a PRETTY BAD day!!! three and a half hours of torture. Why did I sign up for this again? And let's just put some icing on the cake! I went to make my favorite grape jelly and peanut butter sandwich...and of course we don't have my favorite wheat bread! We have WHITE bread. Just the sound of that word makes me want to gag! I can't even remember the last time I was subjected to such horrid food, but my dad failed to read the label on the TWO loaves of bread he bought and alas I am stuck with it for who knows how long! I will have to enlist my brothers' big appetites in finishing it off quickly :P

Anyways. I think now would be a good time to list what I'm thankful for to help me stay positive during this awful experience I must endure!

1. Bright blue eyes that I can stare at forever

2. sunburnt cheeks and nose (even though they are a little painful)

3. legs that are strong enough to take me 7 miles around the lake! woo!

4. boat rides after the 7 miles!

5. someone who listens to me no matter what! <3

:)
post a comment (2)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}