Sometimes I just don't have the right words. Sometimes there really is no inspiration. Like I set my fingers to the keyboard ready to pour out my heart and I'm hesitating for some reason...and suddenly the moment of inspiration is gone and I'm left empty. Seems like a dramatic description for a simple blog entry but when we I go back to the archives of last summer and I see the long posts full of emotions and song lyrics and movie quotes and Bible verses, I wish I was back there. Why are there times in my life where I'm full of life and words and I'm overflowing practically! And yet there are times when I can't even construct one simple sentence. And then I go on for a whole paragraph about how much I can't write...haha. Welcome to my life!
post a comment (2) back to top? a skin by leen12