Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:57 PM,

"I don't know what to be without you around..."

"You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand."

How twisted my mind has become. That a mere human being could become so big in my heart and mind. That a flawed mortal could sit on a throne in my hand...when the maker of the universe sits high above me, shaking his head. He knows I'm so silly to look to a fallen race for fulfillment and happiness and security. He knows so much more than I do! Why can't I just look to him? Starting today I'm going to. Because this "people as a hero" thing isn't quite working out!

"I can't breathe without you, but I have to."

That's what it comes down to. Despite all the attention and affection I give to any human being on this planet, they can leave whenever they choose. They can all walk out and leave me breathless and I have to move on. I have to keep living. My life isn't in their hands, it's in God's. and until I really get that fact I'll be constantly disappointed.

Besides, who else can make a promise with the certainty they will never break it but God?
post a comment (2)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}