Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:21 PM,

Life is so fleeting. But why DO we fear death so much? Life is short, yes. But is also so beautiful and invigorating and challenging. It's an adventure that we are SO privileged to live and yet we complain and fear the end of it, when death is actually what we all deserve in the first place! The grave is where we belong, but we have so graciously been given life! That astounds me. How wrong our perspectives can be sometimes and how attached we become to life itself, when JESUS should be our life. He is the source of it after all! I just hope that I'm not putting everything into this life, and I keep myself in check with the life afterward. And I hope I'm not so selfish as to beg God to spare my life and keep me alive till 102 like my great grandma when really I should just take it a day at a time, and go with it. If my life ends tomorrow, so be it. It is sooo important to keep that perspective! How often I forget it and how quickly I would push someone else in the way of death to spare my own skin. I'm ashamed of that fact.

Help me to live my life for today, God!! That's what really counts ♥
post a comment (3)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}