Please don't wake up...please don't wake up....please, please, oh please!
That's what I'm thinking right now. it's too good to be true. and everyone knows it except me. I'm still in the dream, floating by, not thinking about tomorrow or next week or next month when he's gone. Still holding on to some slim piece of hope. I'm so easy to fool. I'll believe anything if you lace it with compliments and dreamy blue eyed stares. Add a warm smile and I'm hooked! But in this moment I don't believe a word you say. I want to, but I just can't. But then letting go of you would be the stupidest decision of my life. I need you, and it's so obvious. I've never even felt the wind knocked out of me before, especially not because of a boy. But here I am, hopelessly falling at your feet, begging for your heart. But then, that's not really my style. I prefer the mysterious "come and get me" game. It's my favorite. But you don't play it very well. You're so open and honest. My tricks never have worked on you. Flirting doesn't mean anything when I see the depth conveyed in your stares. It isn't just some fun weekend...it's somehow more. I'm building memories and upon those memories I'm hoping for a legacy, but doubting ever piece as it ascends the heights into the sky. I'm scared it will all come crumbling down on me. I'm scared of the risk.
post a comment (1) back to top? a skin by leen12