Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:53 PM,

It's hard being in this position. Seeing such a bright future, but knowing it all rests on such a fragile thing as love. So strong, yet so delicate. It requires the perfect balance and lately I'm doubting if we've got it right...I mean sometimes I think I've got my part covered and you're just slacking off. Then I realize how stupid I am to think I'VE got it together...yeah right! I wish I could just know you. Everything. But you're a closed book to me and I have no idea how to read you. I'm at a loss when I look in those pale eyes. And I know you do it on purpose. You're so guarded, and I see you start to break down and I'm glowing. But I know tomorrow we start the process all over again. Your a puzzle. Can I be a piece in you? Is there room? I wonder that a lot. You want more, but you've already closed the door on a love story, haven't you? You already decided long ago that you were meant for more than blushing and teasing in the hall way at school. Or maybe you don't see what I see in you. I see potential, and somehow you've grown to look down on yourself. and it breaks me to see you so down. Look up to the sunshine, please! Let me be your sunshine. just for the day, ok? Give it a try. Maybe even a smile could make it better. Maybe you're not as much as a mystery as I thought. Your remedy lies within someone's heart and I'm dying to be her. But at the same time I'm torn between another love story. Another world I could be a part of. I'm just this little locket, dangling from some boy's neck...wondering if I'll ever be filled with your picture? Wondering if I'm special enough to be close to your heart...or am I just an empty chain? I'm so broken in this moment. Yet I know I'm only a dramatic little girl who makes a flood out of a tear drop. I know I'm only a small word in the book of life, and somehow I see myself bigger, making a difference, and then I doubt my place in the book at all!

"I need someone
Older and wiser
Telling me what to do
You are 17 going on 18
I'll depend on you. "
post a comment (2)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}