My 49th post. :) That makes me really happy. Writing is one of my greatest passions, and I love to share it with others because that's kind of what God made it for right! I hope to encourage, or challenge, or inspire whoever reads this. Because God gave me talents for a reason and I hope I use them to glorify Him!
Now the actual writing begins. Ever heard a song so good you HAVE to share it? Well it's happening to me, right now! Actually, it's more than one song though! It's a plethora of beautiful melodies swarming my mind! Isn't that just the best? :)
First we will begin with Danyew, a very little known singer whom I LOVE! It's REALLY hard to find his lyrics online for some reason though? annoying! I will try my best to write it myself!
"And You’ll always be my only One. You’re the only God I’ll ever love because
Every word that You say wields the glory of angels. Every smile's arrayed with a joy like wedding bells. It's my heart You hold, of Your mystery I sing I will stand and behold, my Beautiful King."
"I find who I wanna be inside Your eyes...
I saw, You glowing like a streetlight and, I fell in love just trying to understand Why You loved me first."
"Our world is beautiful, but I think I'd be nothing without You. Life is wonderful, it moves my soul, but I know I'd be nothing without You."
"This is your day, this is here and now, don't let it slip away."