Sunday, September 19, 2010 11:43 AM,

"Whenever you enter someone’s home, first say, ‘May God’s peace be on this house.’ If those who live there are peaceful, the blessing will stand; if they are not, the blessing will return to you."
-Luke 10:5-6
Wow. I read this late night during my devotions and it just struck me. To me it totally spoke about how judgmental we can be. We think that some people don't deserve our blessing, and we come with a hatchet rather than with peace. But God doesn't call us to judge others, He calls us to just come in peace, NO matter how the person may look or seem. He will work out the rest, we just have to come with a blessing. Because we have received so much love, we should give it to others so easily! Isn't there a Bible verse about that? I'm sure there is. But anyways, I know it is so natural sometimes, especially for me, to just judge someone before I even give them a chance, and then I withhold my blessing from them. But God wants me to share his love and blessing with everyone I meet! How selfish am I to think I deserve it more than someone else? Wow, dumb. This reminds me of a REALLY good song by Leeland.

"All my needs You have supplied.
When I was dead You gave me life.
How could I not give it away so freely?"
-Follow You
Basically NO one is worthy of God's love, but we ALL are given the chance to have it! So stop judging and let a little love in ♥ Let God take care of the rest!
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}