Tuesday, September 28, 2010 4:57 PM,

Have you ever just been so full of pride? Like you see this person before you, and you're just SO proud of them! It's hard to even explain. You just see that sparkle in their eyes, and you see them going after their dreams, and everyone around you sees it too, but somehow what you see is different. It's almost a possessive kind of feeling. Like, yes, I caught that. I'm not just walking by, I'm THERE, I'm present in the midst of this pivotal moment in this person's life! I love that feeling. And I've had it twice already this week. Two people in my life make me so proud to be alive, so proud to call them my friends, my family! I just want to tell them everyday: You are an amazement to me! I can't contain my pride, my respect, the huge sense of honor I have when I look in your eyes! I just want the whole world to see it, and claim it, and remember it for ages and ages!

"You left a mark, I wear it proudly on my chest, above my heart to remind me that I feel the best when I'm with you, and everything is effortless. You know it's true! My eyes are painted with regret...and I don't need it."

Colbie Caillat just speaks my heart sometimes :)
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}