Thursday, August 19, 2010 3:56 PM,

"And when I stood on the edge of the water
With fading hope there would be a tomorrow
You held me safe in your hands
Reminding me that I would walk again…"
-Tammy Trent, Edge of the water
No matter what happens, I know God is mighty. He won't leave me to hold up under the sorrow alone. He will shelter me from the grief. He will give me the strength to stand.

There are no words. When the day hits you like a ton of bricks and you don't know how you could change it, but you want to...there's nothing do to but thank God for every minute. There's nothing to do but pray.
post a comment (0)
back to top?
a skin by leen 12
info
an overpouring of my heart <3

layout made by leen.
resources are from swimchick.net and ~C130 at deviantart.com


{older posts / recent posts}